Monday, November 1, 2010

Turn The Dial.

I had a mythologically appropriate post all set up for me to hit "publish" on when I got back from my weekend trip, but you know how tricky concluding statements can be. I just spent the past two nights freezing my ass off in the wilds, so I'm cutting myself a tiny bit of slack. Plus, the widget I've found below is probably much scarier than anything I had planned to write about Samhain. Play with it. Turn the dial. (Just don't click around too much, or you'll all discover just how uncool I am. In which case I'll probably just shout "GRANT MORRISON" at you and run away.)



Make sure your sound is on.

In addition to that, please enjoy the sounds of William S. Burroughs narrating
HÄXAN/Witchcraft Through The Ages. It's the sort of thing you like to hear on a pirated radio station late at night, keeping you riveted to the dashboard. Yes.

Things may get a bit more colorful here soon. I'm still figuring out what that means, but when I do, you'll be the first to know.

2 comments:

  1. If you start wearing bright, yellow t-shirts... God. I may just commit seppuku! (Thankfully, there's very little chance of either.)

    Also: HAXAN was fantastic to listen to last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HÄXAN is definitely going to help me get some work done listening to it. Between that and the new Disinfo podcast I may actually have something to show for myself.

    ReplyDelete