Friday, April 15, 2011

Not Ever Safe For Work


So imagine my surprise when I woke up on the morning of April 1st after having dreamt of a man whose entire body was black as a beetle's wing, penetrating me and bringing me to the heights of ecstasy.

I spent a long time trying to figure out how to work that into a blog entry, but I never got around to it. Nor did I find anything appropriate to illustrate it with, so count your blessings.

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't written much of anything all winter.

I was hiding.

From...monsters. And the Internet. From failure, and the spectre of death.

I knew winter would last a little longer around these parts when it was sunny on the day of Imbolc. (Also, the candlestick holding the candle I lit for Brigid that evening shattered. She...she might not like me very much.) I'll hold off on making any psychological allegories about the forces of darkness, because those can be so tiresome. But I've discovered that April - especially April Fools - is a much better time for making new year's resolutions. (I've already forgotten the resolutions I decided on, but I'm much happier about it than usual.) Days are looking brighter. So look forward to seeing a bit more of me this week.

3 comments:

  1. It's been so long since you posted, I forgot you were cisfemale. Was trying to figure out if you were surprised by the dream because you were het male when you were awake, or if there was some occult reason black as a beetle's wing would be surprising.

    Had to reach WAY back in the data banks to remember who you were and all the associated metatags. Fuckin' query was like writing PRINT SCREEN /S in DOS and shit.

    Oh! V.V.F. is a cisgender female. Ok then. And black as a beetle entities penetrating her to ecstatic heights is surprising because she probably associates it with Nyalathotep. And she's recovering from the crawling chaos, apparently, or its Saturnine cousine.

    Ok, all caught up.

    Happy Spring! Check out this one (current fave, will pop up frequently in the near future).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...despite what sorts of god-sex I have had in the past, things like that never happen to me...or, at least nothing like it has happened for a really long time. While on the one hand I see how difficult things have been for you recently, at the same time I have to say I'm somewhat envious of any sort of "penetration" folks might be getting these days, spiritual or otherwise! ;)

    Hope all is going well with you otherwise, and I look forward to hearing more from you, on here and elsewhere, with any luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RO - Haha! So you still haven't figured out that I'm married to Faust, then? Just as planned. (Otherwise, good sleuthing.)

    P. - Yes, I'll admit, it's pretty encouraging when these visions occur. As a witch, I feel that if I'm having sexual congress with strange beings in the darkness, then I must be doing my job right. (As for other jobs, well - I'm still getting the hang of time management. >.> )

    ReplyDelete